Motortech has started the production of its new wiring rails for MWM gas engines.
The rails are designed as a plug & play solution and direct replacement for the original MWM rails and will initially be available for many engines of the TCG 2016 and TCG 2020 series.
Thanks to the identical design and full compatibility with all connected harnesses, the wiring rails are individually replaceable and offer the aftermarket a cost-effective yet high quality alternative to the original rails from the engine manufacturer.
Wiring rails main features
- Plug&Play Solution for MWM wiring rails.
- Easy intalation withoud additional moficitions.
- Compatible with all original MWM wires.
- Delivered with MOTORTECH P.N. 06.50.055 ignition coils. Compatibles with ZS ignition controller.
- Able to replace individually.
- Filled with special foam to protec the wiring.
- Aluminium rail profiles.
PolyMot™ Spark Plug Leads
MOTORTECH’s PolyMot™ spark plug lead was globally patented in 1996. Since then more than one million leads were manufactured to this design. These spark plug leads are unique and offer several advantages when being compared to the genuine or aftermarket competition. With the knowledge gathered in ignition control and ignition coil research and manufacturing, a lot of the details were implemented into these products. The unique structure has achieved tremendous reliability records in the field.
General Features (MOTORTECH Spark plug leads for gas engines)
- Rigid design.
- Insulators made of high quality Teflon® and up to 36 inch length.
- Reliable ignition coil and spark plug terminals.
- Critical high voltage areas are protected with seals.
- Designed to match the engine model, the spark plug type and application.
- Insulators are labeled with P/N and production code for easy traceability.
- Long life product.
Key Design Features (MOTORTECH Spark plug leads for gas engines)
1. Reliable terminals to fit a large variety of different ignition coil types
2. The blue silicone wire is specially designed for high dielectric strength
3. Special silicone boots for wire output with excellent temperature and aging characteristics
4. Highest dielectric strength due to TEFLON® insulator
5. Ceramic insert with 5 kΩ resistor for EMI suppression
6. Integrated silicone seal rings for best flashover protection will not stick on the spark plug insulator when pulling off the extension
Another refurbishment of cylinder heads in the own workshop of RS MOTOR: cylinder heads DEUTZ/MWM 632/2032 of one of our bests customers in Spain.
Continue reading “Refurbishment of cylinder heads DEUTZ/MWM 632/2032 (Spain)”
After more than 10 years of existence, RS MOTOR is more than enabled in the maintenance field, Service, spare parts supply, and repair of marine and cogeneration engines.
Continue reading “RS Motor, maintenance company, sale of spare parts and repair of marine engines and cogeneration”
Overhaul of a DEUTZ / MWM TCG2020V12 engine performed to one of our customers. Performed by RS MOTOR in their facilities, from an Exchage Shortblock with the aim of reducing engine stop times. Continue reading “MWM TCG2020V12 engine overhauled, from an Exchange Shortblock”