PolyMot™ Spark Plug Leads
MOTORTECH’s PolyMot™ spark plug lead was globally patented in 1996. Since then more than one million leads were manufactured to this design. These spark plug leads are unique and offer several advantages when being compared to the genuine or aftermarket competition. With the knowledge gathered in ignition control and ignition coil research and manufacturing, a lot of the details were implemented into these products. The unique structure has achieved tremendous reliability records in the field.
General Features (MOTORTECH Spark plug leads for gas engines)
- Rigid design.
- Insulators made of high quality Teflon® and up to 36 inch length.
- Reliable ignition coil and spark plug terminals.
- Critical high voltage areas are protected with seals.
- Designed to match the engine model, the spark plug type and application.
- Insulators are labeled with P/N and production code for easy traceability.
- Long life product.
Key Design Features (MOTORTECH Spark plug leads for gas engines)
1. Reliable terminals to fit a large variety of different ignition coil types
2. The blue silicone wire is specially designed for high dielectric strength
3. Special silicone boots for wire output with excellent temperature and aging characteristics
4. Highest dielectric strength due to TEFLON® insulator
5. Ceramic insert with 5 kΩ resistor for EMI suppression
6. Integrated silicone seal rings for best flashover protection will not stick on the spark plug insulator when pulling off the extension