Quality and environmental policy
The Management of RS Motor has decided to develop an Integrated Management System as per the standards laid out in UNE-EN-ISO 9001 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001. The ultimate goal is to achieve top customer satisfaction, guaranteed service quality and an ongoing commitment to the continued improvement of our environmental performance. Our Integrated Management System is built on the following principles:
- Commitment to comply with current legal requirements and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Preventing pollution and its impact on any aspect of the environment, caused by the activity of maintenance and repairs of industrial machinery.
- Strive to deploy the greenest and most innovative technological resources, inasmuch that their economic or strategic profitability can be considered proved and the available resources allow it.
- Training, information and coaching for our personnel, to successfully apply and take part in the methods and documented procedures of the system under the applicable reference standards which will ensure quality of the service and protection of the environment.
- Laying out procedures for continuous improvement and setting up preventive measures to avoid non-conformities, with a view to improving quality and promoting the use of the finest available techniques, whenever economically possible.
The management of Rs Motor PowerSolutions fully commits to this policy, which is made available to all our employees and the general public, and which sets the framework for defining our specific goals and objectives.