Wiring systems for gas engines
Motortech wiring systems are manufactured for a multitude of gas engines and a wide variety of applications.
As they are embedded in a metal rail, the cables are protected from vibrations and other wear and tear.
• Ignition cables: Within the Motortech ignition systems, input, output and pickup cable assemblies are manufactured. In particular, and by customer specification, cabling is also made for other systems such as ALTRONIC.
• Sensor Cables: Motortech manufactures quality cables designed for different types of gas engines being equipped with sensors for: oil pressure and temperature, sensors for measuring charge air temperature and pressure.
• Complete cable strips: In quite old engines, the wiring is a problematic element. For this reason, Motortech has developed complete wiring systems that join the ignition, detonation or thermoelements elements in a single rail.
Motortech and RS Motor offer updated kits for ignition cables or input, output and pickup cable assemblies. These new kits can replace any currently installed system. The most notable characteristics and peculiarities of these upgrade kits are detailed in the points below:
• Direct replacement for thermocouples.
• Available in various versions.
• Prefabricated system that guarantees easy change and installation.
• Stainless steel rail.
• Mounting brackets included.
• Flexible and adaptable ducts according to need.
Cables for sensors
Since they are partners, RS Motor and Motortech have the technical and commercial capacity to offer oxygen, temperature, MAT and MAP sensors that can be used as replacements for the OEM part installed at the origin by the equipment manufacturer.
Shielded and unshielded versions can be selected.
Complete cable strips
The complete cable strips supplied by RS Motor are fully pre-wired and equipped with all necessary sensors to measure the relevant operating data of the engine. To transfer the measured values to the main control, a corresponding connection harness is plugged into the main connector of the sensor harness. The main characteristics of the complete cable strips that RS Motor supplies are:
• Pre-wired harness with engine specific design.
• Sensors to measure the following values:
◦ Oil pressure and temperature.
◦ Refrigerant pressure and temperature.
◦ Manifold pressure and temperature.
◦ Engine speed.
• All brackets and adapters for mounting harness and sensors are included.
• Harness connection to main control.
Engine brands compatible with Motortech wiring systems
Almost all engine brands on the market, among which we highlight MWM (CAT), Jenbacher, Guascor, MAN, Caterpillar, MTU, Waukesha, are compatible with the wiring systems offered by RS Motor.
Request an offer from RS Motor if you need a wiring system for your engine
RS Motor is one of the few companies in the world with the capacity to supply and implement different wiring systems, adapted to the needs of your engine and your power plant.
Do not hesitate to contact RS Motor if you decide to change the wiring system of your engine for another more intuitive, economical, and, at the same time, efficient. We are at your entire disposal to help you in the best possible way.