The major maintenance required by Guascor gas engines is also known as maintenance type R3.
Commonly, this type of preventive maintenance is carried our each 50.400 running hours (whatever the gas the engine consumes).
In this occasion, we show you some pictures of genuine spare parts we used to carry out the engine Overhaul of that Guascor engine in our facilities.
Required labor in our facilities was 1-2 weeks in this case, in order to finish everything. Main repairs, renews, and refurbishments we carried out were the following ones:
- Renew of main bearings.
- Renew oil pump and water pump.
- Renew all pistons, cylinder liners.
- Refurbishment of con-rods, changing the small end bushings and the bolts.
- Refurbishment of all cylinder heads.
- Check status of engine block, crankshaft and camshaft.
- Renew turbocharger.
- Generator/alternator standard checking.
- Renew intercooler.
- Renew spark plugs, ignition coils and ignition cables.
- Renew oil filters and air filters.
- Renew main vibration damper.
- Renew starter.
- Renew thermostats.
Definitely these are the labors needed on a maintenance type R3 of any Guascor engine. Anyway, we could carry out it “on-site” if the customer does not want to ship the engine out of its Power Plant, or in case the execution time is too short.
In short, we hope you trust in «RS Motor» to supply spare parts for your Guascor engine, as well as for refurbishing their parts, or even to carry out all needed preventive and/or corrective maintenances. Many customers already believe in us!.
You can be the next one, try!!!